Saturday, March 04, 2006

Moved to WA!!

Hello to all of my loyal readers!!!

Oh, wait, there aren't any of you...oh well it is just a matter of time.

We just moved to Western Washington about a month ago and after being in a hotel for over 3 weeks, we are finally moved into an apartment. Hopefully it won't be too long until we are moving into a house of our own. This move came up kind of suddenly, but my wife and I both felt like it was the right thing to do. We had only lived in NY for a little over a year so this is a big deal to us.

Remember that baby I told you about that my wife is pregnant with. Well, HE is due in just over 2 months now so we are getting really excited. My wife is at her parents house having a baby shower right now, raking in free stuff. Showers are a beautiful concept.

I can't wait to meet my son. Both of us are having a hard time comprehending how our lives will be changing very soon. I hope I'm a great father!

No comments: