Sunday, April 16, 2006

Beautiful Washington


This is a picture of my lovely wife looking out over the beautiful Washington state coastline at sunset. The picture was taken on our "babymoon" to the coast. The concept was something she had heard about, but then I surprised her with the trip. As you can see from her beautiful belly, she has less than a month to go.

The title of this picture is "The horizon of possibilities."


My brother recently started his own blog. Here is the link:

Catching Your Breath

Check it out. He is more poetic than me so I'm sure you will enjoy his blog!

'Til later....

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Dana looks lovely...indeed you are a lucky man, Ty!

I'm very excited for both of you, and I can't wait to meet baby Maxwell...and nibble his toes, as is my way. :-)