Saturday, June 20, 2009

A New Era Begins...


People,

I am letting you all know that I have turned over a new leaf and reset the clock. In other words, I am starting out fresh. My blogging reliability has been suspect but here is my pledge: You can expect more frequent posts from me on my blog. Note that for the record, I didn't promise any sort of depth or substance to those posts, just higher frequency.

Also, since it seems like this whole Internet thing just isn't "going away" like I thought it would, I have decided to ally myself with the enemy and join Facebook. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! The main reason is I want more friends than my wife. So please help me out and be my friend, if not for friendship's sake, than for the sake of a good old fashioned rivalry between a husband and wife.

Jump on the bandwagon! In a little over a day, I already have almost 50 friends. Help me keep up the pace.

Thanks

No comments: